Are you ready to feel the ultimate experience in one of the most important bungy jumping place in Europe?
Aradaina Bridge is 138 meters high and is located in the prefecture of Chania, municipality of Sfakia, Crete Island. It is the highest bridge for bungy jumping in Greece and the second highest in Europe.
Technical stats & safety standards
- The bridge of Aradaina is a military one beley, which connects the sides of the canyon. It is 138 meters high that can endure 30 tons passing in DIN.1072.
- The construction and installation of the metal platform from where jumps are realized has certification of technical report of static resolution and it has been inspected and certified with TUV from TUV HELLAS – TUV NORD with number of certification of safety 1402/06.
- All the jumpers that participate are insured with contract in an insurance company.
- The organisation of jumps as well as the operation system of Aradaina bungy site is based on the international code of practice and safety standards AS/NZS 5848:2000 Code of practice for bungy jumping.
- The members & jump masters of Liquid Bungy are certified instructors for CPR/BLS/First Aid from international provider EFR emergency first response, and organize open certified related, and rope access technicians’ level 1.
- No experience necessary
- No special clothing or equipment needed
- Bookings recommended but not essential
- Clients are asked to declare any relevant medical conditions that may be affected by the jump
The following medical conditions are some of the ones that may be adversely affected by the jump:
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Conditions
- Fragile Skin
- Neurological Disorders
- Bone Disorders / Dislocations
- Panic / Anxiety Attacks
- Recent Sprains / Muscular Injuries