The path we suggest, is the ancient stone road most of it, and a part also of the certified path of Parnon Trail.
Parnon Trail is under construction path a 210km long path and our path we suggest is the sea side part that its already cleaned and it need only the signs, and the certificates. Also will pass through orange groves, olive groves.
Point if interest
– Christian temple of the “Prophetic Ilia”
– Ruins of an old castle
– 2 port
– A lot of photo-shooting spots
– Old cobbled stone road
– Sea and mountain view
– Traditional Greek coffee offer
– Guide we knows the Tsakonian culture
- Minimum from 2 people
- Close encounter with wildlife
- All necessary equipment included
At the hiking we meet a lot of traditional Tsakonian villages Tyros, Leonidio, Sapoynakaiika, Melana, Pragmateytis.
Tyros port area and return back
at 9:00 in the morning