Travel2peloponnese offers a unique experience to the calm and safe waters of the Argolic Bay through the Sea Kayak at Astros activity.
Astros at North Kynouria, is one of the most important tourist villages in Arkadia and for sure will attract you from the first sight. The village is built amphitheatrically at Nisi hill. It is a picturesque village with beautiful and long bay, with deep blue and clean waters. It stands only 32km away from Nafplion, which makes it the ideal destination for a quiet excursion away from the city.
Our experienced guides will teach you on how to use the canoe, while you will enjoy a magical coastal route, discover secret beaches and watch some beautiful sea rocks. The activity takes place near the coast and there are a lot of place to stop for swimming and sea games.
The sea kayak trip to Kynouria can be flexible. The calm waters will help us to come close to different places and to discover the natural beauty. We have created though a few basic routes to follow:
- From Tyros to Leonidio and back
- From Astros to Tyros and back
The trip has 4 hours lenght and you can find the schedule below:
- 20 minutes of basic training regarding sea kayak and how to handle canoe
- 1 hour kayaking by the coast
- 30 minutes stop for swimming and relaxation
- Take the way back to where we started the trip
- Visit a local cafe-restaurant for food and coffee